TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL
KOI POND STRATEGY PROGRAMMES
• By purchasing a course, you agree to all of the
terms and conditions below.
• Programmes are not offered in a reduced time format
• Participants are reminded to have proof of insurance
with them in the event of any unexpected illness or
• The length of your stay can be extended (either
before the course begins or after it is completed)
based on your needs and resort availability at a
• Pricing excludes Airfare, Alcohol and any food or
drinks outside of what is included in the course
• All Singapore transactions are processed through our
parent company APAC STRATEGIC PARTNERS PTE LTD,
a Singapore registered company.
Payments & Cancellations
• 100% payment due to confirm your space for any scheduled course.
• Any cancellation within 14-days or less of expected arrival date will be charged at 100%
of the full booking.
• Any cancellation within 21-days or greater of the arrival date will be charged at 50% of the
• If you wish to re-book to a new course date with 21-days or greater notice of your original booking
date to a future date this is permitted. The new dates must occur within 6-months or less of your
original programme date. An 80% credit to the new programme total costs will apply. Subject to
• Koi Pond Strategy reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course date for any reason. In
these cases, a full refund or course credit will be issued to paid participants, whichever is
• For non-arrival or early departure for any reason 100% payment will be charged