"EXPERIENCING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF"
5-Day Personal Development Retreat - Ubud, Bali
2019 Retreat Dates:
January - Completed
February - Completed
2-8 March - Completed
April - Fully Booked
May - Fully Booked
8-14 June - Space Available
July - Summer Break - No Retreats
August - Summer Break - No Retreats
September - October - November - December 2019 - Dates to be confirmed.
Click here to e-mail us and we will drop you a note once dates are announced!
Please note that dates listed are Arrival and Departure dates
Limited to 5 Participants per Retreat.
US$1,495/per participant - includes all service charges & taxes
US$250 Deposit is required to reserve a place for a retreat date. This is a non-refundable deposit, but may be applied to a future retreat if used within 6-months of the original retreat date booked. Balance of US$1,245 due 30-days prior to course arrival date. If course date you are booking is less than 30-days for the start, please select full payment of US$1,495 in the online check-out.
RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
· 5-DAY Interactive Workshop
· 6-NIGHTS Private Villa Accommodation
· Round-Trip Transfers Bali Airport-Ubud-Bali Airport
· Daily “Heaven-In-Bali” Resort Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
· All Beverages, excluding alcohol
· 1-Hour Massage scheduled at your convenience
· Balinese Coffee/Cookie/Fruit Breaks Daily
· Voucher for 50% off Standard Private Villa Rates
(US$120/night) for up to 2-Nights prior to or after
· Two 1-Hour Private - Life/Business Coaching Sessions
· Wi-Fi Access
· Use of Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi and all Resort Facilities
· USB of all course content & a Koi Pond Journal
NOTE: The retreat dates shown are the days that you should ARRIVE and the day you can DEPART. For your travel booking plans you will need to arrive on the date shown at from 3pm in the afternoon (or evening), as the retreat begins at 9am the following morning. You are free to check out after breakfast on the end date shown, and depending on availability, you may extend or have a late check out.
Please check with us for any questions on this, or to confirm booking additional nights either before or after the retreat dates.
Are you Ready to Experience your Authentic Self?
All roads start and end with you during this week long retreat. This is the course that started first started in 2006. It evolves and morphs each time we run it, but it always delivers on the promise to let you experience a more conscious version of you and your potential within. You will walk away with not just clarity like you have never before experienced before, but also with a clear plan, next steps, renewed energy and more.
It is about your specific situations in life, your thoughts, your feelings, your beliefs, your Behavioural Intelligence and helping make sense of it all. Our courses accept a maximum of 5 participants to ensure you have a personalised experience. The entire week is very interactive, a fusion of knowledge and practical experience, which gives you the wisdom to lead your life to wherever you choose. Be assured time will most certainly be spent on areas related to your specific needs and you will go as deep as your courage and bravery will allow.
You will have an individualised experience, even in a group session. There is structure and intelligent design behind your shared journey.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE AREAS COVERED ON THIS RETREAT?
- Identifying your primary, personal barrier to unleashing your fullest potential; the glass ceiling or saboteur within.
- Identifying who you really are beyond your limiting beliefs and unwanted behaviours.
- Exploring the option to make conscious, more responsible choices for a more sustainable and fulfilling future.
- Shifting your perspective from an unsustainable routine or pattern, to a new, more workable way forward.
- Experiencing a more conscious version of you.
- Identifying the tools to bring about desirable changes; mentally, emotionally and in your behaviour
- Understanding how to gain a deeper connection to your core values, passion and purpose in life.
WHAT IS THIS PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT RETREAT REALLY LIKE?
The interactive and synergistic time spent over meals and within group sessions with like-minded, well-traveled, global professionals like you, will provide new perspectives and confidence that you may have not felt for a very long time. The one-on-one coaching, along with time for yourself, relaxing, contemplating, swimming, or taking a walk, will all support the learning and assimilation of the new tools you are beginning to practice.
You will start to notice a change in yourself. You will feel that this is unlike other path you have tried in the past. Yes, this is a very different feeling, as you start moving out of your head and into your heart. You will find that the ideas about how to make changes in your life are finally starting to become very clear, as is your belief in yourself that these changes will truly align with who you really are, and who you want to be, from here on. There is no looking back and you could not be happier about it.
Finally, the nature filled environment itself will help further fuel your creativity, thoughts and clarity, all of which get stronger with each day you are on retreat.
Are you Ready? Still have questions? Contact Us Anytime.....
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who want to dig deep into finding the answer to the question:
What is really stopping me from reaching my full potential?
- For those who are in “Need of Change” period in their life.
- Those of you who feel overwhelmed or irritated with your current patterns or
life rhythms, which are no longer serving you or are no longer sustainable.
- For those of you who have unsuccessfully tried to make changes through other ways and
still feel very committed to putting time and energy into facing your fears and finally
feeling free from what was holding you back.
- For those who feel frustrated, undervalued, overworked, or stuck in passionless work.
You may be regarded as “successful” by your peers, family and even yourself sometimes,
but you are exhausted and want to find a more balanced way forward.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR FOR THIS PROGRAMME
About Rick Pursell
Lead Instructor. Coach.
Co-Founder: Koi Pond Strategy
Rick is truly one of a kind. His passion and purpose in life is clear, and everything he does supports this. His journey in life has been amazing, but hardly a straight line. Returning from the battles of combat in the Vietnam War at just 22-years old, he was a self-described - “broken man”. Rising up from this, he undertook both a corporate business path in the energy sector, as well as a spiritual one, studying with masters across India, China and SE Asia. Rick is a TEDx speak and author, but above all, he is a master at intuitively listening, understanding and helping others see what they cannot see in themselves.